The main dish planned for the Valentine’s Day in the South Arm Cooking Club for Seniors is a chicken dish.
The Chicken Paprikash is seasoned with paprika and accompanied with red bell pepper to coincide with the red color theme of Valentine’s Day. You can serve it over buttered egg noodles.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin slices
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/3 cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
Please note that the milk is not supposed to be in the picture above.
Source: this recipe is adopted from Bravo! The Best of Bridge Cookbook