It’s been a while I did not attend the South Arm Multicultural Community Kitchen. The reason is Minoo usually repeats the menu there. Since I attend the community kitchen in Gilmore Park Church, I do not need to attend the one in South Arm. However, there will be a change in the schedule of the community kitchens from now on. The Gilmore Park Church community kitchen will shift to Tuesday due to conflict of Minoo’s other program schedule. Hence, I will only be able to attend the South Arm community Kitchen and the Senior Kitchen from now on.
- 2 tablespoons butter for frying mushroom
- 1 pack of mushroom
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter for making the sauce
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 oz grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon of dried ones
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Minoo served the Fettuccine with Mushroom Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce with a Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad and Amaretti Cookies. Stay tuned for the rest of the recipes.
Members enjoying the meal after the kitchen.