Michelle shared a Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe in the South Arm Older Adults Kitchen which will be used in the main course.
Store bought taco seasoning often contains ingredients with scientific names like maltodexitrin, silicon dioxide, etc. This homemade recipe is made with ingredients that are often found in our pantry and we can prepare this in big batch and store for later use in a sealed container.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Source: via Michelle
- Combine all ingredients and store in a sealed container.
We made extras for everyone to bring home.