Papaya is a tropical fruit. We used to have papaya trees growing wildly in our backyards in Malaysia.
Here is an article from a facebook posting by a friend which I like to share.
- Papaya is a fruit that is rich in fiber and lowers cholesterol levels. It contains enzymes that help prevent oxidization of cholesterol, which in return helps to prevent heart-attacks.
- The antioxidants in papaya help in controlling premature ageing. This quality of the papaya helps you to get a younger look.
- Papaya contains a high amount of potassium and the flesh of papaya is very high in Vitamin A.
- Papaya seeds and leaves are useful in treating intestinal worms found in the body.
- Papaya helps prevent constipation and also aid in digestion. Papaya contains the protein called papain which is a digestive enzyme that helps in natural digestion process More on following page. Click here to continue reading
The last batch of photos of things we do not often see. Enjoy
Some photos from a friend of things that we do not often see to start off your weekend.
Last batch of amazing photos from a friend. Enjoy.
Another batch of photos from a friend to start a wonderful weekend.
Happy weekend. Here are more beautiful photos from a friend to share.
I visited Beijing in the fall of 2012 again. This trip was merely to spend time there with Ben; not so much for site seeing. Anyway, it was very cold even it’s just November. Most of the days were below zero.
My first meal was my favourite Malaxiangguo. This dry spicy dish consists of pork belly, fish tofu, enoki mushroom, cabbage, lotus root, etc. The choice of ingredients is up to the customer. This dish was RMB168 (CAD28) and it’s good for two.
Ben bought some Beijing snacks for me to snack on.
We bought a steamed cheesecake from Paris Baguette for breakfast. It was RMB12 (CAD2). It’s like Japanese style cheesecake. More on following page. Click here to continue reading
Here is the last batch of the creative engineering photos. Enjoy.
Creativity at its best in interior decor.
Hanging beds in a forest resort.
Creative library chair, all in one. More on following page. Click here to continue reading