From Juicing Vegetables.
Egg cooking guide from Buzzfeed Community.
Egg cooking guide from Seasaltwithfood.com.
I can’t remember where I saw this in my facebook. Anyway, it’s worth sharing.
From SPUD Vancouver
I would like to share some of the shots of winter in Richmond which is usually the mildest in any winter storm that hits the Lower Mainland.
Here’s a video about “Chopsticks” which was shared by a friend on my facebook a/c which I love to share with chowtimes readers.
The copyright of this video remains with the original producer or production team at CCTV.
We are two overseas Chinese who appreciate and admire the cultural value of this video and thus have added the English subtitles to this video in the name of promoting the intended meaning of this original video to the wider audience especially for those of English language speakers.
English Subtitles by
Douglas Choong (NZ) 锺伟鹏
Dr. C.K. Tan (TW) 陳志金
Papaya is a tropical fruit. We used to have papaya trees growing wildly in our backyards in Malaysia.
Here is an article from a facebook posting by a friend which I like to share.
- Papaya is a fruit that is rich in fiber and lowers cholesterol levels. It contains enzymes that help prevent oxidization of cholesterol, which in return helps to prevent heart-attacks.
- The antioxidants in papaya help in controlling premature ageing. This quality of the papaya helps you to get a younger look.
- Papaya contains a high amount of potassium and the flesh of papaya is very high in Vitamin A.
- Papaya seeds and leaves are useful in treating intestinal worms found in the body.
- Papaya helps prevent constipation and also aid in digestion. Papaya contains the protein called papain which is a digestive enzyme that helps in natural digestion process More on following page. Click here to continue reading
The last batch of photos of things we do not often see. Enjoy