Papaya is a tropical fruit. We used to have papaya trees growing wildly in our backyards in Malaysia.
Here is an article from a facebook posting by a friend which I like to share.
- Papaya is a fruit that is rich in fiber and lowers cholesterol levels. It contains enzymes that help prevent oxidization of cholesterol, which in return helps to prevent heart-attacks.
- The antioxidants in papaya help in controlling premature ageing. This quality of the papaya helps you to get a younger look.
- Papaya contains a high amount of potassium and the flesh of papaya is very high in Vitamin A.
- Papaya seeds and leaves are useful in treating intestinal worms found in the body.
- Papaya helps prevent constipation and also aid in digestion. Papaya contains the protein called papain which is a digestive enzyme that helps in natural digestion process More on following page. Click here to continue reading
The last batch of photos of things we do not often see. Enjoy
Some photos from a friend of things that we do not often see to start off your weekend.
Last batch of amazing photos from a friend. Enjoy.
Another batch of photos from a friend to start a wonderful weekend.
Happy weekend. Here are more beautiful photos from a friend to share.
Here is the last batch of the creative engineering photos. Enjoy.
Creativity at its best in interior decor.
Hanging beds in a forest resort.
Creative library chair, all in one. More on following page. Click here to continue reading
Here are more photos of the creative engineering. Happy Weekend.
A compact office.
Mercedes-Benz Biome concept car.
The above Almighty Board is the ultimate kitchen assistant. This smart-board will simultaneously serve as your cutting board, display your recipes, provide step-by-step directions and weigh your ingredients out for you. After you wash it, it will tell you if it has been cleaned enough to avoid cross-contamination or food poisoning. More on following page. Click here to continue reading