Arkensen loves chocolate cake. So, before he went for a 5 days camping trip with his class this week, I baked him his favourite Chocolate Yogurt Cake. This is his longest camping trip away from home by himself. He told Ben that when he return home from the camping trip, he wants to choose a restaurant to eat his favourite food. Oh, I am missing him!
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Dutch processed cocoa
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Dutched processed cocoa
- 1.5 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick), softened
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Click on the link below for the instructions.
This recipe yields 8 to 12 servings. You may dust the cake with powdered sugar before serving.