I made this Cinnamon Swirl Bread for breakfast this week. I wanted to bake a Cinnamon Raisin loaf but Arkensen and Nanzaro will not eat the bread if there is raisin in it. So, I decided to try this Cinnamon Swirl Bread which does not have raisin in it.
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 3.5 cups bread flour
- 2.5 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2.5 teaspoon instant yeast (I used active dry yeast)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon mixed with 1 tablespoon sugar
Click on the link below for the instructions.
Place all the ingredients, except the cinnamon-sugar, into the bread machine according to your machine’s recommended order. Run it on dough cycle.
The Cinnamon Swirl Bread turned out quite nicely. Most important of all, I’ve got Arkensen and Nanzaro to eat it.