This is another chocolate cake recipe in my collection. In my house, it can never go wrong with a chocolate recipe. As long as there is chocolate, Arkensen and Nanzaro will gobble up whatever I make even though they might not look nice.
This crumbcake is very chocolaty and nutty — and sweet. It’s great for an afternoon tea break.
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups (12 oz package) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
Click on the link below for the instructions.
Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.