This is a very Chinese homey dish. My kids will certainly love the fish fillet with the fermented soy bean. The guava gives this dish a unique flavour. You may substitute the guava with other vegetables like zucchini, cucumber, etc.
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fermented soy beans
- 1 medium sized guava, thinly sliced
- 1 lb Basa fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- corn flour to coat the fish fillet
- 1/4 cup water
Click on the link below for the instructions.
Basa fillet is used because of its firm texture and it would’nt break up easily when fried.