Betty made Suey Choy Pork Dumpling in the Caring Place Community Kitchen a couple weeks ago.
This is the pan fried version which I find is more tasty than the boiled version. The boiled version is best served in hot broth to keep it warm. You can check out the technique of making the boiled version at this link.
- 1 package of fresh dumpling skin (about 50 pieces)
- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 1 1 small suey choy (napa cabbage), finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Betty, thank you for sharing the technique of making dumplings.