Heidy served her Spicy Sesame Chicken with an Avocado/Papaya Salad. The tanginess of the salad complements the spicy chicken nicely.
The Avocado/Papaya Salad has a good balance of textures from the crunchiness of the Romaine lettuce to the creaminess of the Avocado and the tenderness of the papaya. The papaya also gives a good colour contrast to the greens with the speckles of poppy seeds.
- 3 to 4 Romaine lettuce hearts, tear into bite size pieces
- 1 Hawaiian papaya (peeled and cut into small cubes)
- 2 Avocado (remove pits, peeled and cut into small cubes)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onion (chopped into small pieces)
Click in the link below for the instruction.
Heidy, thank you for sharing.