Jean’s second dish is a very kids friendly dish. It is Oven-fried Parmesan Chicken. I know, Arkensen will absolutely loves this dish as he loves fried chicken and Parmesan cheese.
The Oven-fried Parmesan Chicken is a wonderful dish for picnic. Its not messy and transports well after the chicken is chilled and kept in an insulated container with ice packs. You may even use this to make chicken burgers with some mayonnaise, sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuces and sliced onions.
- 1/2 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed, or 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk or milk of your preference
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 pounds meaty chicken pieces, skinned (breast halves, thighs, and drumsticks)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Snipped fresh oregano (optional)
Jean used boneless and skinless chicken thigh which is more flavourful and moist.
Click on the link below for the instructions.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease two large shallow baking pans or lined with parchment paper; set aside.
Jean, thank you for the great recipes, as always.