We got tagged by BuddingCook who we noticed is one of our regular readers. Here is five things about us that not many of our friends know about:
- Suanne had never learned cooked at all until she’s in her late thirties. It was always her mum and her maid who does the cooking. I recalled the first meal she did on her own — it was terrible. I lied and told her that it was OK. I guess I was a lousy liar. She was almost in tears! Hey, she turned out more than OK, didn’t she?
- Ben had a hole-in-one once and put away his clubs after that. It was witnessed by Suanne and the flight behind us. It felt good. Good thing it happened in a pitch-and-putt (!!) in Burnaby. It’s because I did not bring my credit card!
- Suanne loves Cantonese Opera and loves to sing along too. Her dad is quite a famous Cantonese Opera performer among the Chinese associations in Kuala Lumpur and almost always plays the part of the main actor. I remember I was forced to watch an opera when I was dating Suanne by her mum. It was the most agonizingly boring time of my young life!
- Ben is a Mensan. IQ is OK but has a terrible EQ. Ben wears his heart on his face — everyone can read him like a book. You will enjoy playing poker with him. Good thing that the EQ can be improved with practice.
- Suanne only learned to ride a bike in her late thirties. In fact, it was Nanzaro who taught her how to do it.
Here are the bloggers who we are tagging in return:
- Mmm-yoso: Kirk is a food blogger from San Diego. I never knew what mmm-yoso mean but enjoys his daily blog. Since he eats out so often, I am curious how much he weighs! 🙂
- Chubbypanda: From the Orange County. Don’t know his real name but he had been to Vancouver before. This is one person I would like to meet someday. A very good writer.
- My Korean Kitchen: Authentic Korean food blogger and in English too!! I think her name is Sue. Enjoys her blog a lot. Nice pictures and step-by-step recipes.
- Hochiak Delicious Asian Food: This blog is so amazing. A lawyer in Malaysia and a guy who cooks. What more, he blogs on his cooking everyday! His wife must be soooo lucky.
- Rice and Noodles: Mae has the most beautiful blog I have seen and also her pictures were so professionally done. I would love to know the equipment she uses for her shots.
I wanted to also tag RasaMalaysia, and Cumin and Coriander, but they had been meme’d earlier.