Minnie demonstrated four dishes in the Gilmore Park Church community kitchen. She made Korean Bulgogi, Radish Salad, Green Salad and Korean Rice.
The Korean Bulgogi is very easy to make and it goes well with rice. Minnie did not have the exact measurement of her ingredients. She goes by taste along the way.
- Marbled beef, thinly sliced
- Shiitake mushrooms, reconstituted and sliced
- Wood-ear mushrooms, reconstituted and sliced
- Onion, sliced
- Green onions, cut into 1 inch length
- Carrot, sliced into match stick size
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Ginger powder
- Black pepper
- Chopped garlic