Back to basic baking, I made some Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Muffin for breakfast. Muffin is little cake that can be prepared quickly.
This muffin recipe has cinnamon in it and I love baking with cinnamon because the kitchen will be filled with the aroma of cinnamon as when the muffin is baking.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
Click on the link below for the instructions.
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Muffin is great for breakfast or snack, especially with a good cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate.