At the Caring Place Community Kitchen, Minoo shared a Pear Cobbler recipe. She was away at Sunshine Coast for the weekend and she picked some pears from her girl friend’s neighbour’s pear tree. You may replace the pear with apple.
The Pear Cobbler is best served warm with ice-cream. I love the cinnamon in it.
- 1 stick butter (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup honey or Maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 large pears, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup honey or Maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mace (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange or lemon rind
Click on the link below for the instructions.
Preheat the oven to 350F.