The main course for the Seniors’ Cooking Club meet is Chicken Paprika. It is made with skinless and boneless chicken breasts or thighs meat which is leaner and less hassle to eat. Arkensen likes boneless chicken while I prefer to cook chicken with bone. A dish cook with bone in is more tasty. That’s why chicken broth is made from chicken bones and not with chicken breast.
The Chicken Paprika is a very saucy dish and will be great with steamed rice. It’s not spicy despite it’s made with lots of paprika.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 2 (14 oz) cans chicken broth
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
Click on the link below for the instructions.