I’ll consider this Light and Fluffy Carrot Souffle as a dessert but it is also considered as a sweet side dish. Frank made this delightful casserole.
This Light and Fluffy Carrot Souffle is an easy, healthy alternative to sweet potato casserole.
- 7 cups chopped carrot (about 2 pounds)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar for garnishing
P/S: we used real butter instead of margarine. I could’nt locate the butter when I took this picture and just grab the margarine from the fridge. This Light and Fluffy Carrot Souffle is adapted from Cooking Light, and it serves 8.