This creamy, rich and savory Caesar Salad tastes just like your favorite Caesar Salad except that it’s leaner.
The secret in this No Guilt Caesar Salad recipe is using silken tofu as the base instead of egg yolk.
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- pinch of kosher salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup silken soft tofu
- 2 tablespoons or more of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bag of Romaine lettuce
- 2 buns
Source: adapted from Alton Brown
Prep time: 20 minutes; Bake time: 15 minutes; Serves 6