Minoo shared a couple of bok choy recipes in the South Arm Community Kitchen. The reason is she got some bok choy from the Richmond Sharing Farm for the use in the community kitchens.
The first recipe is Wilted Bok Choy with Soy Sauce and Cashews. This is just a simple stir fry and it makes a good side dish for any meal. The cashew nuts add some crunch to the simple stir fry bok choy.
- sesame oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 bunches bok choy, wash and sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cashews, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (optional)
Source: this recipe is adapted from www.foodnetwork.com by Robin Miller
Prep time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 5 minutes; Serves 4