Minoo complements the Classic Lasagna with a simple Mixed Green Salad.
The Mixed Green Salad is dressed with olive oil and red wine vinegar. I would add a touch of honey to cut the acidity of the vinegar.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 15 to 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- olive oil and red wine vinegar to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Source: via Minoo
- Tear the lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces and transfer to a large salad bowl.Tip: lettuce must be dry in making salad.A dd the cucumbers, tomatoes and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar and oil (ratio 1:3)
- Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to combine.