Michelle also shared a Cheesy Garlic Bread to go with the Creamy Kale & Vegetable Soup.
This recipe is far better for you than the super market garlic bread that is loaded with preservatives and unhealthy fats. You can always substitute half olive oil for half the butter or just do olive oil if you prefer.
- 1 baguette or ciabatta, horizontally cut in half
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, softened or partially melted
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 to 1.5 cups shredded cheese (any type you like, we used mozarella)
Source: this recipe is adapted from savourysweetlife.com