You can roast this Chicken Souvlaki in the oven or cook over a BBQ, just be sure to soak wooden skewers in water beforehand if you are using wooden ones.
This is also a great marinade if you want to prepare a few batches of these ahead of time and throw in the freezer. Just defrost overnight in the fridge when you are ready to use them.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- Place all ingredients into a Ziploc bag or a sealed container. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to 1 day.
- If desired, thread on soaked skewers and place on grill or on cooking cooking rack placed on a rimmed and foil-lined cookie sheets.
- Grill or bake at 375F to 400F degrees until fully cooked through, about 20 minutes, turning half way through baking.