The South Arm Multicultural Community Kitchen made a side dish of Stacked Potato Gratin.
Minoo shared this recipe of Stacked Potato Gratin just in time for Thanksgiving as we met the week before Thanksgiving.
- 2 kilograms large potatoes (about 5)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or 1 tablespoon dried ones
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg or ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- paprika for sprinkling on top, optional
Source: South Arm Community Kitchen