Lorna shared a dessert soup recipe in the South Arm Multicultural Community Kitchen.
She shared the above Snow Fungus, Pear and Papaya Sweet Soup which is great for complexion and soothes your lungs. She did not come with a recipe, so, I’m sharing the exact amount of the ingredients she used in the kitchen. She made a big pot of the dessert soup that can feed an army.
- 6 dried snow fungus
- 5 pears, peel and remove core, cube
- 3 ripe medium papaya, peel, remove seeds and cube
- 15 to 20 red dates
- 1/2 cup of bitter and sweet almond
- 1 tub of fresh lily bulbs
- rock sugar to taste (we used 1 1/2 packages)