The South Arm Multicultural Community Kitchen made a main dish of fish and veggies.
This Fish and Veggies Baked in Parchment Paper is a healthy and nutritious meal in a pouch.
- 2 thick fish fillets
- 1 small zucchini, or half of a medium zucchini, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 small carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- half of an onion, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnishing
Source: South Arm Community Kitchen
The above recipe serves two