The dessert which we made at the South Arm Community Kitchen was an Apple Crisp with Walnut.
You can substitute the apple with other fruit like pear, peaches or mixed berries.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 to 8 cups sliced apple or more
- 1 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter or more if needed
- 1 cup walnut, chopped