For the last kitchen at the South Arm Community Kitchen for 2017, we made another three dishes.
Our main dish is a Potato Crusted Quiche. This recipe is inspired by Foodnetwork.com.
- 1 pound russet potato, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
We served the Potato Crusted Quiche with Cream of Celery Soup.
You can find the soup recipe here. This Cream of Celery Soup is great as people who are not a fan of celery also enjoy it.