Ben made this Korean Egg Bread for me to bring for lunch at work.
We used a muffin tin to make four with egg filing. Since I am not a fan of egg, I asked him to made me a couple with cheese only.
We used a rectangular aluminium foil pan to make mine so that I get a bigger portion.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs for the cake batter, extra eggs for filing
- cooking oil for coating the pan
- Mozzarella cheese, optional
Source: this recipe is adapted from https://www.maangchi.com/recipe/gyeran-ppang
Yields: 4 rectangular bread or 8 muffin size bread