Ben cooked this homey dish for dinner as we bought a lot of chicken legs which was on sale, something like $1.06 per pound.
- 4 chicken legs cut into small pieces
- 3 inches of ginger knob, cut into thin slices
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled, smashed lightly
- a bunch of green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces, white and green parts separated
- 2 teaspoons Shaoxing wine, divided
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- white pepper to taste
- a few drops of sesame oil
- a dash of sugar
Marinate the chicken pieces with a tablespoon of oyster sauce, a tablespoon of light soy sauce and a teaspoon of Shaoxing wine for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
P/S: You can adjust the seasonings to your preference
This recipe is from Cooking Ah Pa.