Swiss Pork Chop and Pancakes
Tanni was the demonstrator in this week’s cooking club at Gilmore Park Church. She made a fabulous Swiss Pork Chop and 2 different types of pancakes.
Regretfully, I did not have my camera with me as Ben brought it to work today. I managed to borrow a point and shoot digital camera from a good friend of mine, Rachel for the cooking class. Unfortunately, being unfamiliar with the camera, most of the photos did not turn out ok. So, I’ll try my best to illustrate today’s recipes with the few photos that I had.
Ingredients for the Swiss Pork Chop
- Centre cut boneless pork chop, butterfly and pound thin with a tenderizer hammer
- Ham slices
- Cheese slices
Instructions for the Swiss Pork Chop
- Marinate the pork chop with salt and pepper for 30 minutes
- Place cheese and ham slice in between the pork
- Coat the pork chop with flour, dip in beaten eggs and coat with bread crumbs
- Deep fry the pork chop in shallow oil for 3 minutes on each side until cooked.
This is a great recipe that kids would love. The melted cheese oozes out from the pork chop and the pork chop tasted really good. We all love this dish. (more…)