For dessert, Minoo shared an Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies recipe in the South Arm Community Kitchen.
These healthy Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies are great for snack. You can pack them in your kid’s lunch bag or enjoy them with coffee or tea.
- 1 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped if they are big pieces
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
Source: South Arm Community Kitchen
Minoo also shared some tips on packing healthy school lunches at the kitchen.