The second baked goods which Minoo prepared at the Gilmore Park Church Community Kitchen is Raisin Scones.
The Raisin Scones are a hit with my boys as they are buttery. I made this with grated Cheddar or Parmesan cheese at home as my boys do not like raisins.
- 2 cups (500ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons (18ml) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup (50ml) sultana raisins
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (175ml) milk
Source: unknown via Minoo