Jean would like to learn how to use lemon grass. Being a Canadian, Jean is fascinated with the stuff she finds in Asian groceries stores. The only problem is she does not how to use them. So, Tanni demonstrated a Vietnamese Chicken Chop recipe in the Gilmore Park Church Community Kitchen which uses lemon grass. Tanni got the recipe from a friend who married a Vietnamese. The marinates in this recipe can be used on chicken or pork chop.
- 4 pieces of chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped lemon grass
- 1/2 teaspoon five spice powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
Click on the link below for the instructions.