One Skillet Ground Beef Straganoff
I am back at the South Arm Community Kitchen after missing one of the kitchen due to personal commitment.
In this kitchen, Minoo shared another three recipes. The main course is a One Skillet Ground Beef Stroganoff.
We served the beef strognaoff with a side dish of Crunchy Bok Choy Slaw. I had blogged about it here.
- 8 oz. white button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup dry sherry (we used red wine)
- 4 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups dry egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce, optional
Source: South Arm Community Kitchen