Ricotta Crostini with Cherry Tomatoes
Michelle prepared a Ricotta Crostini with Cherry Tomatoes to go with the simple Asparagus Soup at the South Arm Older Adults Cooking Club.
The Ricotta Crostini with Cherry Tomatoes makes a great appetizer and finger food too.
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 loaf of ciabatta or baguette
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- room temperature grated Parmesan cheese
Source: this recipe is adapted from Saveur.com