This is a simple fruit salad made in the South Arm Women Community Kitchen for dessert.
The pomegranate adds colour and crunch to this wonder Winter Fruit Salad. If pomegranate is not in season, you can substitute it with berries.
- 2 crisp red skinned apples such as Fuji or Pink Lady, cored and diced
- 2 firm but ripe pears, cored and diced
- 2 oranges, peeled, membrane removed from each segment and cut into thirds
- the arils (seeds) of one pomegranate
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablepoon honey
- finely chopped a few fresh mint leaves
Source: This recipe is adapted from foodista.com