The Richmond Community Kitchens resumed on the first week of January 2010. The Gilmore Park Church Community Kitchen was the first kitchen of the year. Minoo prepared 4 dishes to celebrate the starting of a new year.
The first dish is Turkey Meatloaf with Feta and Sun-dried Tomatoes. This meatloaf is moist and colourful, white from the feta, red from the sun-dried tomatoes and green from the parsley.
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb-marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
This recipe is adapted from http://www.allrecipes.com and it serves 5 to 6.
Updated: 28th July 2011: This recipe is adapted from Giada De Laurentiis of Food Network.com and it serves 5 to 6.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes