Minoo whipped up a feast of Kale in the Gilmore Park Church Community Kitchen. This is because she got a big box of kale from Arzeena from the Richmond Sharing Farm.
The first kale recipe is Winter Kale Salad. The kale salad is paired with pear and blue cheese which is a perfect match.
Check out kale’s nutritional value here.
- 1 small bunch of kale, stems removed, sliced in small pieces
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 pear, peeled and sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Crumbled blue cheese, for garnish
Source: this recipe is adapted from Food Network, Melissa D’Arabian
prep time: 15 minutes; Serves 4
This Post Has 0 Comments
What kind of kale is this? It looks much more tender than the usual stuff I can find.
Hi etranger, I think they are called Russian kale.