Linda served the Pancit Bihon with Stir Fried Mix Vegetables on the side. Cooking the vegetables separately will ensure that the vegetables are crisp tender and not overcooked.
Linda prefers her vegetables to be crunchy. The vegetables is stir fried with Annato flavoured oil too.
- 1 medium carrot, sliced but not too thin
- 2 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 medium onion, cut into cubes
- 2 packs sweet peas, string removed
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into floweretes
- mushroom seasing to taste
- sesame oil
- oyster sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 package of frozen cooked shrimps, defrosted
Prep time: 30 minutes; Cook time: 15 minutes; Serves 8 to 10