For dessert, Linda made a Agar-Agar Fruit Cocktail Dessert. Most of the ingredients are ready for use in a jar or can except the Agar-Agar which has to be prepared.
The Agar-Agar Fruit Cocktail Dessert is quick and easy to make as most of the ingredients can be stocked in the pantry. This dessert is versatile as you can used various can fruits of your preference.
- 2 tablespoons agar-agar powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon flavoring extract like almond, coconut, lychee etc
- 1 jar (12 ounce) young coconut string, drained
- 1 large can (796ml) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 small can (6 ounce) of thick cream
Prep time: 30 minutes; Serves 8 to 10