One of the participant of the South Arm Older Adults Cooking Club requested for some rhubarb recipes.
Michelle shared this Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp Bars which can be prepared all in a pan.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1 cup small diced rhubarb
- 1 cup small diced strawberries
Source: Smitten Kitchen.com
Yield: 16 small bars or 8 large ones