The second dish which Minoo made was Hawaiian Meatball. The sweet and sour meatballs are very appetizing and kids will love this dish. Try and make it for your family.
Minoo served the Hawaiian Meatballs with steamed rice. A little more sauce will be perfect to go with the rice.
The Hawaiian Meatball is good for potluck too.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2/3 cup chopped onion, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup cracker/bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 12oz can pineapple, reserve the juice
- 1 cup chopped red or green pepper
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- mushroom, optional