Minoo served a Tuna Salad along the dips and chips at the South Arm Community Kitchen.
Cannellini beans go well with tuna in this salad. This is an easy to make salad with canned tuna and cannellini beans from the pantry.
- 1 x 6-ounce can tuna, drained
- 4 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 1/4 cups cooked cannellini beans or canned beans (rinsed if canned)
- 1 small red onion, peeled, halved and very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Source: via Minoo