Minoo demonstrated an Easy Vegetable Quiche recipe in the Gilmore Park Church community kitchen. Quiche is a pie which uses egg as binder to hold things together. Quiche is great for picnic or school/work lunch as it is very convenient to carry them around and it can be eaten cold like pizza.
This is a Vegetable Quiche but you can add in meat like bacon, cooked chicken, ham or turkey as other alternatives.
- 1 package of ready to mix pastry
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped sweet peppers
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 bunch of green onions, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes pesto
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch of dried basil, oregano and marjoram
- some chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Click on the link below for the instructions.