Minoo shared three easy and yet delicious recipes in the South Arm Multicultural Community Kitchen.
The main course is Honey and Lime Glazed Chicken. The chicken is juicy and flavoured with rosemary.
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (we used a combination of lemon and lime)
- 1/4 cup honey
- zest of 1 lemon or 2 limes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 12 skinless chicken thighs
- olive oil for drizzle (optional)
Source: South Arm Community Kitchen
|Chopped rosemary and garlic.|
|Whisk together lime juice, honey, lime zest, rosemary, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl.|
|Trim chicken of fat. Place chicken pieces in a bowl. Add the above marinates and toss well.|
|Arrange chicken in a single layer in a parchment paper line baking sheet. Do not overcrowd the pan.
Pour remaining marinates over chicken.
Drizzle with olive oil if desired.
|Bake at 400F for 45 to 60 minutes or until juices run clear. Baste with pan juice occasionally.|