We served the Honey and Lime Glazed Chicken with a side of Lemon Scented Orzo.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cup orzo pasta
- grated Parmesan cheese for topping, optional
Source: South Arm Community Kitchen
|Cook orzo in salted water as per cooking instruction on the package. Drain.|
|Chopped parsley, garlic and onion.|
|Heat oil in a frying pan.
Fry onions until soften. Add garlic and lime zest.
|Add lime juice.|
|Switch off the stove and add parsley.|
|Toss the onion and parsley mixture with the cooked orzo.
Drizzle with olive oil before serving. Grated Parmesan cheese topping will be awesome.