The last salad we made in the South Arm Community Kitchen is a Greek style salad.
This healthy chicken salad has a yogurt base (much better than mayo base) and with Greek inspired flavour. If you can’t find garlic paste, just finely grate some fresh garlic.
- 1/2 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (optional)
- juice from 1/2 lemon (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 rotisserie chicken, chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- mixed salad greens
Source: Dinnertime Hacks for People Too Tired to Cook