The South Arm Seniors’ Kitchen prepared another salad for the last session. We had more food than usual because we had all the participants to attend this last session. There were 11 participants for this kitchen.
This potato salad is creamy and the dill adds a good flavour to it.
- 3 pounds new potatoes
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup tightly packed chopped fresh dillweed
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tub (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Source: via Colleen
Tip: to make this a more quilt free spud salad, you can substitute the mayonnaise with Greek yogurt.