During the South Arm Older Adults Cooking Club Christmas theme cooking session, we shared our favourite recipes instead of gifts.
Peche Peche is a recipe shared by Doleres. It is a Filipino dessert. It is similar to a Malaysian dessert called Onde-Onde but using cassava instead of glutinous rice flour.
I made this for a Christmas/New Year gathering.
- 1 package of grated cassava (1 pound)
- 1 cup of milk/coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sugar (or less depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 teaspoon pandan extract
- unsweetened shredded coconut for coating (about 100g)
Source: this recipe is adapted from Doleres recipe. Doleres, thank you for sharing.